About SERVPRO of West Pensacola
Larry Stone, Millie Ward, Steve Stone
Owners of SERVPRO of West Pensacola
SERVPRO of West Pensacola is pleased to serve as a family business and a vital partner in our community. Serving in restoration and reconstruction, we pledge to approach every project we accept as though the customer’s property was are our own. We take the time to walk with our customers through the process. We are dedicated to giving accurate estimates, and delivering results to the people we work with. We genuinely want to help do what is best for our customers. Our technicians are highly qualified, and we support their continual training in all areas of advanced restoration and remediation practice, our goal to offer clients industry experts no matter what the project entails.
We love the Pensacola and Perdido area, the citizens of this beautiful location, and one of the best beaches in the country. Our management is involved in local Chambers of Commerce, NAIOP, Community Associations Institute, along with other local and national business associations to enhance the services we offer. It is a privilege to grow and build a business in the oldest city in the US, established in 1559 by Spanish Explorer, Tristan de Luna, six years before St. Augustine, according to research completed at the University of West Florida.
Our company owns a proven track record, handling large losses successfully. Some of our past projects involved the Pensacola International Airport, the VA hospital, and the Pensacola Naval Air Station, the home of the Blue Angels. Because of the broad range of specialized restoration and remediation certifications our technicians hold our expertise is widely sought by both residential and commercial customers. These certifications include fire, water, and mold from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the lead abatement certification from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and the advanced training from the National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors (NORMI),
We are honored to have been granted Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and Naval Air Station (NAS) clearance to work in secure areas at the Pensacola International Airport and Pensacola NAS. Even though we have the resources to respond to extensive disasters our commitment to the whole community means no job is too large or too small.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Red Cross
- Better Business Bureau of Northwest Florida
- Community Associations Institute
- Greater Pensacola Chamber of Commerce
- Gulf Coast Association of Insurance Professionals
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC
- NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- National Association of Property Managers
- National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors (NORMI)
- P.I.G. Professional investors Guild
- Pensacola Association of Realtors
- Pensacola Habitat for Humanity
- Perdido Key Chamber of Commerce
- Women's Council of Realtors
- Outstanding Sales Performance
- SERVPRO Director's Platinum Award for Sales
- SERVPRO Bronze Award for Sales
- SERVPRO Director's Bronze Award for sales.